Post-doc A position is available for an outstanding post-doctoral research associate. Enthusiasm and a committed desire to understand how mitosis works is required. General knowledge of cell biological and biochemical lab techniques is also required. Experience with quantitative laser-based light microscopy techniques is a plus. Interested applicants please email their CV to Jennifer (Jake) DeLuca at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolled Graduate Students Students already enrolled in either the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Ph.D. graduate program or the Cell and Molecular Biology Ph.D. graduate program at CSU, please email Jennifer DeLuca at email@example.com to discuss possible rotation projects.
Prospective Graduate Students Those interested in joining the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Ph.D. graduate program at CSU, please contact Neda Amidon (Neda.Amidon@colostate.edu) or visit our website for more information: http://www.bmb.colostate.edu/graduate.cfm. Those interested in joining the Cell and Molecular Biology Ph.D. graduate program at CSU, please view more information on the following website… http://www.cmb.colostate.edu/ or contact Lori Williams: Lori.Williams@colostate.edu.
Undergraduate Students If you are interested in joining the lab as an undergraduate researcher, please email Jennifer DeLuca at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available positions and research projects.
Working and Living in Fort Collins, CO
• Altitude ~ 1500 m (5000 ft) ; Population ~ 137,000
• Less than one hour to Rocky Mountain National Park (peaks up to 4300 m or 14,110 ft)
• Abundant outdoor activities: mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, rafting, trail running
• Less than one hour to Denver International Airport
• 300+ days of sunshine, little rainfall, very low humidity, moderate climate
• Pleasant summers, warm days, cool nights
• Typical summer high temperatures 24 to 30°C (75 to 86°F)
• Pleasant winters, lots of snow; but lots of sunshine
• Typical winter high temperatures would from 2 to 21°C (35 to 70°F)
• Excellent local breweries (New Belgium Brewing Company, Odell Brewing Company, Coopersmith's Pub and Brewing, and the Fort Collins Brewery)
• Consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the US http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2010/